Welcome! We’re excited you’re here!
Pavilion Dining Center is open to meal plan holders, as well as walk-in guests, for breakfast lunch and dinner. Information on residential meal plans may be found here. Information on non-residential Bobcat Meal Plans may be found here. Guests without meal plans may enter using a credit or debit card or Cat Dollars. Entry for breakfast costs $10.95, entry for lunch costs $11.95 and entry for dinner costs $12.95. Answers to frequently asked dining questions can be found here. Dining center hours may be found here.
UC Merced Dining Services’ top priority is keeping everyone in the UC Merced community safe while continuing to provide a wide variety of healthy, delicious meals.
In response to coronavirus, we have made numerous changes to dining offerings and facilities on campus. These changes include:
- Pavilion Dining Center is the only facility serving unlimited all-you-care-to-eat residential meal plans at this time.
- Lantern Cafe and Bobcat Snack Stop are open, and food trucks are back on campus.
- Yablokoff Wallace Dining Center and Summits Marketplace are currently closed.
- Dining Services has enacted extensive additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols, as well as making sure staff follow all state and county guidelines related to preventing the spread of coronavirus.
Using the Pavilion Dining Center
Several aspects of the dining experience at UC Merced have changed as part of our coronavirus mitigation efforts. If you have questions about meal plans or how to use the Pavilion, please contact us at email@example.com. All faculty, staff, students and visitors are required to wear face coverings inside on UC Merced controlled property. An exception is provided for eating and drinking. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated must be at least six feet apart from other individuals. To read the full executive directive regarding UC Merced COVID-19 mitigation measures, please click here.
By entering a dining center:
You are attesting you have completed a daily health screening questionnaire and have a “green check.”
You are attesting "no" to the following questions: Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days? Have you been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19? Do you have any of the symptoms listed below?
- Fever (100.4+ F)
- Shortness of breath (not due to a chronic condition)
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches (not due to a chronic condition)
- Unexpected fatigue-severe fatigue
- Sore throat (not due to a chronic condition)
- Diarrhea (not due to a chronic condition)
- Eye redness with or without discharge
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to a chronic condition)
- Nausea or vomiting
For latest updates, please visit the Campus Ready site at https://doyourpart.ucmerced.edu/do-your-part.
We expect new and exciting retail operations for the 2021-2022 school year. The first of these announcements is the opening of the new Bobcat Snack Stop in Kolligian Library! Please click here for more information on this latest offering from UC Merced Dining Services. We'll provide updates on adittional offerings here and throughout the UC Merced Dining Services website as soon as they become available.